shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Who wants to play TAG!??!?

1. Of COURSE you can play!!! It's been more than 24 hours since the former layout was picked and there hasn't been a new tag, so GO FOR IT!!

Pick your layout...post/link it here in this thread,...and leave a comment for the artist "tagging" them with the link to this thread.....easy peasy!

Can't wait to see who you pick!

2. Ooops.....it's been a while, so I'm picking a page from the gallery!

This is diamndprinz's layout for the Multiple Photo Challenge this month....

Isn't that CUTE! Image is linked so you can leave her some love!

Ok, Tronesia! You have 24 hours to "tag" someone else!

Aww..thanks Jenn!

I am tagging LotusArt.... here creativity is just awesome...
    This is her layout for the spiritual challenge (image is linked):

My Blog || My Twitter

oopsie... i just found out i was tagged... *blush* thx so much diamndprincz, i am so sorry i did not notice...can i still play?
    Last edited by lotusart; 10-27-2009 at 08:40 PM.

5. Absolutely! Go right ahead!

i would like to tag irishgull, theres one lo i saw that day that knocked me of my socks.
    I love the natural, pure feeling of it. The different colors, different textures and shapes are like a painting.
    I trie to achieve that result as well but it always ends up in a mess.

It is Mosaic on the sand. Now i will have to figure out how to get the picture over here

will it work? I will go over now and send her a private message (just in case she is like me not noticing that there are people waiting...)

sorry forgat to link the image...

here is the link: Mosaic on the sand

I didn't even know about this game. Thank for having chosen my layout, I'm very happy! And thank for the PM, otherwise I wouldn't have known it!
    I hope I have a little more time to chose a lo because in Europe is very late and I'm going to bed. I'll think about it tomorrow morning.
    Thank
    Rosie

Finally here is my tag:
    http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...1&ppuser=20686

I am supposed to chose somebody who hasn't been chosen yet, right? It wasn't easy to find only one layout but this one catch my attention for the colors, the word art, the photo, but especially for the half extracted photo (I ♥ this tecnique!). Well done Lisa
    Rosie
    Last edited by irishgull; 10-28-2009 at 11:20 PM.

I don't know how to post a picture in a message, so I always post only links to images. Could anybody explain me how to do it?
    Thanks
    Rosie