shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Going on a Trip

1. Going on a Trip

DH and I are taking the kids to see their Great-Grandma in NM tomorrow. We'll break the trip up into 2 days of driving. I'm going to go a little crazy while we're there since I won't have internet access at all unless I take a trip somewhere with WIFI. We're going to be gone for all of next week and I'm going to miss seeing all of the beautiful layouts go through the gallery.

However, I've cleaned the laptop's hard drive up and have burned all of my stuff to dvd so I can work in the car and while we are there. I can't do without everything

So if I don't get back online tonight I'll see you all here when I get back (or can sneak a moment or 2 online on our trip.)

I'll be missing GDS.

Val
    Snag me ---->

2. Have a fun and safe trip, Val! We'll look forward to seeing you when you get back!

Have a great trip Val. We'll miss ya!

Here's hoping you all have lots of fun on your trip!

Have a great trip Val.

Have fun Val and enjoy your trip. Be safe.

I'm sure your kids will love the trip and seeing their GGM is so great for them. We'll miss you. Have a safe trip!

Have a safe and pleasant trip, and if the place falls down we will let you know LOl

maggie

enjoy your trip and we'll see you when you get back.
    we'll miss you too.
    Nancy

10. Hey ya'll I'm home and we had a good visit with great grandma and then went to White Sands and Carlsbad Cavern. I want to share my very favorite photo from the trip. My family climbing up a dune at White Sands:

I hope you all had a scrapping good week and I can't wait to get my progressive LO finished and maybe scrap a couple of these vacation pics.
    Snag me ---->