shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: Newbie in Nebraska

Newbie in Nebraska

Hello everyone!

My name is Kelly and I live in Omaha, NE, with my husband Tim and sons Nick (23) and Ryan (20). I was a paper scrapper for years until I became ill a few years ago and it became too painful to use my hands that much.

I've been lurking around this site for a couple of months and enrolled in the September PSE class. I've been downloading papers and all sorts of goodies for the last few months and finally got around to starting my first LO yesterday LOL. I'm going into the hospital next week for a stem cell transplant and will be there for several weeks with nothing to do. My plan is to dive into this digiscrapping while I'm there and take advantage of my downtime.

I've been to a few other sites over the last few months and I have to tell you all, this one is by far the friendliest there is! I'm sure this is nothing you didn't already know!

Hi Kelly and welcome to GDS. So glad you decided to introduce yourself. The classes are great and you will learn a lot from them.

You are right, this is a great-friendly site with fabulous designers, creative teams, moderators and members. You will definitley love it here.

I will be thinking of you and praying that your Transplant is effective and that everything turns out wonderful for you.

Hi Kelly, you are right, we are fabulous. Truly, everyone IS friendly and there are lots of things to get involved in. I'm sure you'll enjoy it here. Best of luck on the health front, too.

Hi Kelly and welcome to GDS! The classes here are great so you've definitely gotten off to a good start. There are lots of challenges to get you going too. I know you will enjoy it here and I look forward to seeing your layouts in the gallery. Best of luck with your transplant. I pray that goes well and you recover quickly.

5. Welcome to GDS! You'll find lots of fun stuff to do here and the people are all super friendly. I hope all goes well with your transplant.

I look forward to seeing some of your layouts.
    Snag me ---->