shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: hi from socal!!

1. hi from socal!!

hey everyone!! :) here to introduce myself, my name is char (charlotte) and my hubby is ryan (i'm 23 and he's 24). we also have our year old baby boy remy. we recently moved to socal and so far are liking it here.

i will be honest that i do not do any digital scrapbooking yet. i am extremely curious in starting it though, it would be perfect for me instead of "normal" scrapbooking, i'm on the computer alot and it would be great! i know some of the concepts but am hoping to figure out how exactly to do it so i can start up!!! i do have paint shop pro, is that all i need to do this? geeez already with the questions lol

nice to meet everyone!!

---wanted to add that this site is huge LOL so give me awhile to get it down :P

This is a great site and although I don't use paint shop, I think that is a software that some of the members use. If you aren't sure how to use it, there are classes you can take. I used to paper scrap and still do but very little. This is so much more fun and the products I get from the store are phenomenal. Welcome, dig in, and ENJOY!!!

Welcome, I'm in SoCal, too! This is a great place to get started, and I'm sure you'll find lots of help. Look under "Resources" at the top of the page--For Beginners and Tutorials and Tips from Members. And just dive in and start a page! Join the challenges, it's a great way to see what's going on and have ideas to start you out on a page.

Hi Char and welcome to GDS. Glad you have found us and the wonderful world of digi scrapping. Warning---it is very addictive, lol.

5. thanks guys :)

ya i'm already obsessed downloading kits and such lol.. i'll hopefully start my first book today so here's to hoping it works!!

6. Welcome, Char! It's great to have you here, and I'm looking forward to seeing your first pages!

Hello Char and welcome to GDS! As I see you have already been warned, digiscrapping is VERY addictive but oh so fun! This is a great community with lots of resources for learning. The challenges are a lot of fun too. With a 1 year-old, I bet you have tons of cute photos to scrap. I look forward to seeing some of your pages in the gallery soon.

8. Welcome to GDS Char! I warn you, once you get started you'll soon become addifcted I can't wait to see your first page.

Val
    Snag me ---->

Welcome! I'm kind of a newbie to Digi too although I've paper scrapped for 14 years! I also love in Southern California--since 1972 in fact! I don't know about your program I use PSE which isn't too difficult. Good luck!!

Hello Char, I'm from SoCal, and new to the forums as well.