shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So sad....

1. So sad....

I just read that Patrick Swayze passed away. I'm so sad! I grew up watching all his movies and it breaks my heart that he's gone.
    My thoughts are with his family and friends.

I just signed on to the internet and saw the same thing ... ... hard to believe. I've also seen a ton of his movies.
    Cheri

3. It is sad, but when I think of all the pain he's gone through as he's fought cancer these last years, I'm glad he no longer suffers as he did....

Oh my gosh, I loved Patrick Swayze. I'm so out of the loop,though, that I didn't even know he had cancer. This is so very sad.

I just heard the news as well. He was a great actor and he will be missed.

It is crushing.
    My dh's husband was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer and lost his battle in six weeks. Patrick Swayze's life with the illness was amazing and offered incredible hope to others with pancreatic cancer. The pain he must have been in is unthinkable. An amazing man

I've just come online this morning and seen this - very very sad :(

I heard the news on my way to work this morning. It is so sad. He is no longer in pain and although that is a comfort, it is never easy for any family. My thoughts and prayers are with his loved ones today.

So heartbreaking to hear this this morning. My prayers also go out for his family, especially his wife, after seeing a 20/20 special on thier relationship last year as he battled this cancer, it was truly amazing thier love for eachother. They never had children and were inseparable.

He sure was a gift to all of us with his talent.

May he rip. He was a fantastic actor and will be greatly missed.