shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819

Thread: Join me Sept 16 10:30 EST

1. Val - I gave you an idea? Now your going to have me trying to figure out what I did until I see it! lol! Thanks again for a good scrap Val :)

Thanks, Val, for letting me play, as late as I was. Here's my LO: Puffy pink rollers

Took a bit. Looks like I figured out how to upload.

http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...hp?photo=65409

This is embarasing -- wasn't until got to the final upload step, looked at my file name.... and realized something.....

Photos from my Hobby Club Show 2005, at a senior care home.
    Friend Bill collects antique music boxes. Here is cranking to play one and explaining.
    Bottom: unknown collection. Behind the skull is a Santa and snowman, and what looks like some stuffed figures.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Speed Scrap 916.jpg  

4. ugh.. I have been trying to save my LO,but my program froze and says; Prgram not resoponding......ugh and I forgot to save as i worked....
    soooo frustrating...

5. No worries. I'll catch all the names through the thread. If you participated you'll get your PP.
    Snag me ---->

Genia,

Never realized you were gone -- seemed to be right on top of the questions.

7. Ooooh, I'm so sad I missed this! Just as I was signing into the forum, my DD called for a ride home....perfect timing, LOL.

Gallery looks fabulous!

8. OK. I've finally got the PP ready. Part one, anyway ;) I'll have a little freebie later today, too.

Here is the preview. Links coming SOON!

Snag me ---->

9. Oh, so many pretty LO's!! Sorry I missed out, but looks like you guys had fun.
    ~Elly