shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Join me Sept 16 10:30 EST

I would like to try to make my first ever SS with you, Val!! Alahna's bedtime is right around then so lets pray she goes down early and quickly! ;)

Quote Originally Posted by sarahsbabies View Post
    I've been trying to figure out how to participate in the speed scrap tonight. cant find anything...help

Hi There
    You just come back to this same thread tonight at 9:30 EST
    We will be give a prompt every ten minutes or so
    Then after the first hour, we will have one more hour to finish our page and post in the Speed Scrap Gallery

Hope this Helps!

3. Quote Originally Posted by alahnasmommy View Post
    I would like to try to make my first ever SS with you, Val!! Alahna's bedtime is right around then so lets pray she goes down early and quickly! ;)
    Hi there!

I have an Alanna, too!......love your spelling :-)

Quote Originally Posted by j_camargo6 View Post
    Hi there!

I have an Alanna, too!......love your spelling :-)
    That's fun! I love how you spell it too!! Such a beautiful but rare name (IMHO! hehe!)!

5. Ok Ladies I'm about halfway ready for the SS. I'm still working on the PP, but have your steps. If you want a hint here it is:

We'll be working with a template of your choice tonight.
    Snag me ---->

Quote Originally Posted by geniaBeana View Post
    Ok Ladies I'm about halfway ready for the SS. I'm still working on the PP, but have your steps. If you want a hint here it is:

We'll be working with a template of your choice tonight.
    Oh Val, that is a great hint. Off to find my template and pics for it. Thanks See ya in about 2 2/2 hours.

I want to play tonight. Problem is on dial up, by the time the page refreshes, I'm two instructions down.

8. Well I'm a fairly easy going SS hostess We're using templates tonight so there is most of the work done for you ;)
    Snag me ---->

I like SS Hostesses who are easy on us, lol.

I thought I was going to be ontime for once! But apparently I can't read it is 7:30 PST not 6:30. Duh! Back to my book for an hour.