shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Join me Sept 16 10:30 EST

1. So, uh, question. If the template has a background paper that the rest of the LO is on, can I just use that, but shrink the rest so the space is more pronounced (it's your strippy template 1 if that helps)?
    ~Elly

Bedtime is SOO looked forward to the last few weeks - now if I could just go to bed instead of aimlessly wandering in internet space:)

Quote Originally Posted by Kaelira View Post
    LOL, I wouldn't want anyone watching me scrap, either. I don't like when others hover over me when I'm doing stuff. That, and the person most likely to watch would want to "help..." Sorry, but toddlers aren't very helpful with scrapping! Thank goodness for bedtime!

3. Quote Originally Posted by alahnasmommy View Post
    Oh my! That would be crazy!!! Are you due soon? Now??
    Um...no. I've been having contractions for most of the pregnancy and have now been labeled as having preterm labor. I'm due the same day as Kaelira, so only 24 wks. Ughhhh.
    ~Elly

4. Quote Originally Posted by agarzaldynrd View Post
    So do we fill out the entire template and then save it and then re-open on another lo layer??
    Or just select all the layers in the template and transform to make it all smaller than 12 x 12
    Snag me ---->

5. I hope those cramps go away!! You are not allowed to have contractions, dang it! Tell your son Auntie Sara said so *nods*

Oh, and I am also in my PJs. But I'm ALWAYS in my PJs when I'm home

Gyah, need another Tums. I JUST took one, too. Stupid heartburn...

Quote Originally Posted by Fireandiceshay View Post
    Um...no. I've been having contractions for most of the pregnancy and have now been labeled as having preterm labor. I'm due the same day as Kaelira, so only 24 wks. Ughhhh.
    Ohhhh! I was sooooo there the entire pregnancy with Alahna so I totally understand! I was on bedrest from 24 weeks on with a home nurse and a terb pump....not fun. I hope you are okay and take it easy!!!

i am still trying to find the prompts
    can someone help me out

8. SWEET! Just got home and am settling in to get started!!

Yeah I look like a wild woman with pjs and no make-up and all but it was such a cute pic!! Should have gotten Neal to grab the camera.

Quote Originally Posted by geniaBeana View Post
    Or just select all the layers in the template and transform to make it all smaller than 12 x 12
    That's what I did.