shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Join me Sept 16 10:30 EST

1. I am working on the participation prize. I didn't get to work on it much today. It might be later tomorrow, but I'll get it to everyone. I'll have a little sneak peek for you all soon, though.
    Snag me ---->

Me too! Hi all!!

3. I'm here!! Got a template all picked out

4. Checking in!

Though, unless I'm mistaken, you posted that it's 10:30 EST, and I think that should be 9:30. And at least one person thinks it's Thursday... :(

YAY for speed scraps though!!
    ~Elly

I'm here!

6. I'm here and have my template at the ready!

7. when you say lift the lay out what does that mean ? copy the layout formant? i am very new at this.

I'm in Michigan, and it's 10:39 here!

Quote Originally Posted by sarahsbabies View Post
    when you say lift the lay out what does that mean ? copy the layout formant? i am very new at this.
    It means look at a template and place the items on your lo the way they are placed on the template. Hope this helps.

Quote Originally Posted by Fireandiceshay View Post
    Though, unless I'm mistaken, you posted that it's 10:30 EST, and I think that should be 9:30. And at least one person thinks it's Thursday... :(
    You can tell how brain dead we all are this week. Am, PM, 6:30, Tuesday, Thursday...

Then I got bored and sick of this freaking headache while I was waiting the last hour and popped a vicodin...so all instructions may be very loosly inturpted by me.