shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 816171819 LastLast

Thread: Join me Sept 16 10:30 EST

1. LOL. You missed a big mess where I disappeared into the void for 20 minutes at a time while my cable modem decided to have fits tonight. I'm still working on the participation prize and will give it out to anyone completing a LO. So if you want to sneak one in I'll still give the prize to you.

In fact I'm so grateful to everyone for bearing with me through my technical difficulties I'm making an extra PP. adriablack gave me the idea. ;)

Thanks ya'll for a great ss despite the issues on my end.
    Snag me ---->

2. I'm still trying to finish ...Is it ok if it s's over an hour. Baby just went down and hubby just got back in town....I've just got back to finish...

3. Here's mine! I had to start over when I was mostly done...arg. But here it is!

Image is linked.

Thanks for a great speed scrap! Internet connectivity issues happen to the best of us ;)

Okay, that was fun. Layout was very differernt. (Can we say "Weird?")

Couple of restarts....

Trying to upload now.
    likely will be needing an easy leader before it gets into the gallery and can get back into here --- some time tonight I hope.

So I'm like really late, but here is my layout.

http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...5398&nocache=1

In the future I do NOT recommend speed scraping on 500mg Vicodin.

I had a layout almost completely done when I went to transform the template size...instead of typing 85% I might have typed 18500% which locked Photoshop up since I'm having memory problems on my computer.

So I had to do a hard re-boot. Then start again since I hadn't saved anything. Then i finish a new layout and thought I'll use my favorite fractilus filter...of course it didn't dawn on me to consider that since my operating system is messed up or my motherboard is dying and not recognizing 2 of my memory slots that using this time consuming filter on a high res photos wasn't the best plan.

And if that wasn't enough after uploading the layout I then got distracted looking at the other layouts.

Then I decided to write a book size message rather than just copy the link.

So i'm thinking no speedscrapping while buzzed next time.

6. Wow, yeah, no vicodin scrapping for you!! Crazy! I'm amazed you got it done with all that going on!

Here's mine. I hope nobody minds that I decided to scrap a picture of a bug.

Manny 08

Got a head start with the hint and still couldn't finish on time.
    *Must keep practicing...*

Quote Originally Posted by geniaBeana View Post
    In fact I'm so grateful to everyone for bearing with me through my technical difficulties I'm making an extra PP. adriablack gave me the idea. ;)

Thanks ya'll for a great ss despite the issues on my end.
    awwww I'm sooo excited to see what you've made!!

I'm sooo sorry you had trouble with your connection...

9. Here's mine. Started 1/2 hour late then hubby got home from school and he had to tell me how that went (or didn't go so well tonight) and then make dinner -- so I hope I'm not posting too late ... (again)

Fun to do anyhow:

http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...hp?photo=65404

10. Wow Katie! Sounds like you had a lot going on, so congrats on completing only a little late :) I'm sure the layout is awesome nonetheless. Hope you feel better!