shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Join me Sept 16 10:30 EST

I think I picked too simple of a template....not much on it but I am ready to move on....I hope Val is okay and out of computer problems!

And my daughter is still awake singing songs in her bed...*sigh* At least she's not screaming!

2. Mine crashed. *sigh* That and I'm really not feeling good. I'm going to have to go lay down and catch you guys at the next one.

Sorry to bail, but I'll be back to check everyone's LO's later!!
    ~Elly

3. I'm here too, been trying to play catch up and figure out what pictures and template to use.

I have been filling mine in... I hope that I don't have to make any major changes...

I am up for the next step - I do hope all is well!

6. I have most of the template filled out, but I still haven't picked my pics LOL. Gotta go do that.

7. I really liked my template, but I'm not sure I like it shrinked...I scrap 8.5 x 11 so now it just seems so tiny....but we'll see, it'll probably grow on me by the time we're done!

8. Quote Originally Posted by agarzaldynrd View Post
    So do we fill out the entire template and then save it and then re-open on another lo layer??
    Or just select all the layers in the template and transform to make it all smaller than 12 x 12
    Snag me ---->

Quote Originally Posted by Fireandiceshay View Post
    Mine crashed. *sigh* That and I'm really not feeling good. I'm going to have to go lay down and catch you guys at the next one.

Sorry to bail, but I'll be back to check everyone's LO's later!!
    I hope you feel better!! Keep that baby baking!!!

10. Ok - a couple of ribbons and I'll be caught up through step 3!