shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Finally introducing myself

1. Finally introducing myself

I signed up here awhile back but never got around to browsing or posting in the forum or galleries much. Until now, since I'm on the CT for Kimi's Kreations and geniaBeana Scraps :)

Anyway, my name is Sara and I'm a SAHM. My little girl Emma is 21 months old and we're expecting a little boy in early January. I have a BA in English with minors in graphics/web design and psychology. I started digiscrapping in November 2008. I've been making templates since January and have dabbled a bit in kit making. I've made a few wordarts, too. Anyway, just thought I'd introduce myself!

Hi There!
    So nice to learn a bit about you -- congrats on your little one on the way!
    What awesome gigs for your CT's -- can't wait to see your work in the galleries!
    Welcome to GDS -- if you have any questions, just shout out!

3. Hi Sara! So glad you introduced yourself. You'll love GDS. So many great challenges and everyone is super nice.
    Snag me ---->

Hi and welcome! Am sure you will love it here - everyone is great!

You are on fab CTs!

Looking forward to getting to know you :)

5. Thanks!! I LOVE working with Val and Kimi :) Their kits are awesome :)

6. Great to meet you Sarah! Welcome to GDS! Please make yourself at home and I am looking forward to getting to know you. My last baby was a January baby.. so you'll have a Daughter and a Son.. how wonderful! Congrats!

Welcome!! You will love it here. I love that Kimi and Val have brought new people to the site. Again, welcome and enjoy!!!

Welcome, Sara, to GDS! Lots to do here, and fantastic and friendly people to do it with. Looking forward to seeing your layouts.

9. Welcome, Sara....I'm looking forward to seeing your art with Kimi and Val's beautiful kits!

Glad to have you here!

Hi Sara and welcome to GDS! I know you will love it here. I look forward to seeing your lo's in the gallery. I know you have lots of great stuff to work being on Val and Kimi's CT.