shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: New from Utah!

1. New from Utah!

Hiii everyone! My name is Elly and I'm SO excited to be here! I have a few friends around the site who recommended it and I'm just THRILLED to be scrapping again! I started in February and did quite a bit for a few months, then got pregnant and (haha) have total preggo brain and can't think well enough to scrap most days, so I've been on hiatus for a few months.

But I'm BACK! Yay for the second tri. :) I'm just glad to have a place to bum around and can't wait to meet everyone and gather inspiration from the LO's.

*waves*

~Elly

2. Hi Elly! Glad to see you, and I totally get the preggo brain thing! It's also great to welcome another Utahn! (i'm in Utah county). Looking forward to seeing you around, and your pages in the gallery!

3. YAYYY Elly! I'm glad you're here!! Stick around, this place is fun!

Welcome, Elly! I'm sure you will find this a great place to hang out--lots of challenges to get involved with and plenty of inspiration. Hope to see your layouts in the gallery soon.

Hi
    I am from Utah also, Southern part, and just found my way here. Just dropped in to say HI!!!!

6. Quote Originally Posted by runnerdiva View Post
    Hi
    I am from Utah also, Southern part, and just found my way here. Just dropped in to say HI!!!!
    Welcome! Look forward to getting to know you :-)

Welcome to GDS .. can't wait to see your work in the gallery.

Welcome!

Welcome Elly!