shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: Hi from Bowling Green, Indiana

Hi from Bowling Green, Indiana

Hi everyone I'm Robyn, I just moved from Indianapolis to a tiny town called Bowling Green.. I'm in the boonies now...! were about 70 miles from Indy and close to Terra Haute if anyone is familiar with Indiana..

I live with my hubby, and fur babies... Three dogs two of them being St. Bernards. , three birds one is a cocatoo and the others are green cheeked conures, three kitties and dats it for now.. We just got the last kitty by finding it in our garage. It's tail had been eaten off by something and was in alot of trouble, it knew the right house to come to for sure for we are members of the Indianapolis Feral Cat Society... The kitty was taken to a vet on the list of the Feral Society and taken care of and now after much taking doctoring she is just a handful of kitten fun... she was so listless when we got her and now its like not the same kitty, she loves to get into trouble! lol

I love to scrap, make cards, ATC's and altered art. Digital is kinda new to me.. I did some a long time ago but haven't in a long time so I can't wait to get my feet wet and learn some new techniques.... I guess you can say I'm a hopeless addicted scrapper and will scrap any ole way!! I need an intervention and soon. lol

I have been the last three months very ill from an operation I had. I'm still pretty sick so I have my bad days and good. I have a pick line in me that my hubby gives me antibiotics twice a day. If once they pull the line out and I get another infection I'll probably end up back in the hospital for another operation. booo. I'm not looking forward to that at all.

So thats me in a nutshell, a pecan I think. lol

Thanks for letting me join the forum

Hugs
    Robyn
    Dance Like No One is Watching!
    Don't forget to kiss a frog today...

Visit my Blog - http://www.robynsfetish.com/blog

2. HI Robyn! You've come to the right place....Hi, my name is Jenn, and I'm a scrappin' addict :-)

Jump in with both feet and don't be afraid to ask for directions, or holler if you have any questions.

I hope you get well soon...that's got to be so hard.

I'm looking forward to seeing your pages in the gallery :-)

Welcome!

Hello Robyn and welcome to GDS. This is a very friendly community. The designers are great and provide lots of great challenges and games to keep us inspired. I hope you will love it here as I do and I look forward to seeing your pages in the gallery.

4. Welcome to GDS Robyn. You'll have lots of fun here!
    Snag me ---->