shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: Birthday Wish

Hybrid View

Birthday Wish

I may be a little off topic here but I can't seem to find the right place to post to and I haven't posted much in the past. Today is my birthday and I just received a code to download from the digital rewind. I can't seem to find it's location. Can anyone advise? Your help would be greatly apreciated.

Happy Birthday!

That coupon is good for any Daily Download Rewind products here:

http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...index&cPath=27
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

Happy Birthday!
    Hope you are having a super special day!

Happy Birthday Violet!

Happy Birthday, Violet, and glad you're spending it with us!

Happy birthday!!! Enjoy shopping.

Thank you all for the birthday wishes and the link to the daily download. I have been there but for some reason my coupon number is not working in my chosen download.

The download has to be an item that is classified as a Daily Download Rewind item. Find the link on the left side of the page in the store--click on "Daily Download Rewind" and the items that appear are all the ones you can use with your coupon. Make sure you put the coupon code in the "Discount Coupon Redemption code" field before you check out. If you still have trouble, send a PM to HollyS about it. Hope this helps!