Results 141 to 150 of 210
09-10-2009, 06:54 PM #141Mrs. Mordecai @ Be It Ever So Humble
09-10-2009, 06:56 PM #142
09-10-2009, 06:58 PM #143
09-10-2009, 06:58 PM #144
09-10-2009, 06:59 PM #145
09-10-2009, 07:00 PM #146GDS Dabbler
- Join Date
- Aug 2009
09-10-2009, 07:00 PM #147
1. Use One paper
2. take your three pictures (or one picture duplicated). Use the same photo effect on all three. You're going to make them 3 sizes...a small rectange/square, a medium rectangle/square, and a large rectangle/square (your largest is going to be around 4x5). Position them with the large and small photo on one side (hanging off the side of the layout) and the medium one on the other side (hanging off the side of the layout).
3. use some sort of embellishment underneath your photos to call attention to them. It can be a frame, a splatter, etc. Reuse this element in other areas if desired.
4. layer flowers and leaves underneath your photos, and along the sides of the layout.
5. use lace or trim, or strips of papers in, around and/or underneath your flowers/leaves and photos
6. Use strings, bows, AND jewels in your clusters.
7. pick a word that describes the "face/faces you love" and use it in and around your clusters, at least (but not limited to) 2 times.
09-10-2009, 07:01 PM #148
i finally have a quieter space and can think of all i need to do to catch up now :)
09-10-2009, 07:02 PM #149Mrs. Mordecai @ Be It Ever So Humble
09-10-2009, 07:04 PM #150
OK, you now have an hour (give or take) to finish your layout, upload it to the Speed Scrap Gallery and link it back here in this thread!
Posting bonuses will be sent out to everyone tomorrow, as well as the announcement of the $5.00 Gift Certificate winner that will be chosen by the Custom Random Number Generator from this thread.
Thanks to you all for coming! It was so much fun to see old friends and meet new ones and get to know you all better! I hope you had a good time!
I'll be around for a while, leavin' love, so don't hesitate to ask any questions, or to keep on chattin' :-)