shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Speed Scrap w/Jenn 9/10/09 @ 9pm EST

N-I-C-E avatar...

Tonight is STEELERS season opener ...maybe a half-time SS...we shall see...I fear the withdrawal of missing one of your SS, Jenn!!

was planning to be here tonight then plans changed and i have to be up at 5 am so i'll have to pass

Quote Originally Posted by agarzaldynrd View Post
    YAAY!!! I'm glad I saw this....I had forgotten but it has been a crazy week and a ss fix is needed!!!! I'll be here!
    I'm glad you are going to be here Anna! I can't wait. I am in need of stress relief. Our classes started back this week and well, gee, summer is over. Now they actually expect me to work for my pay.

I'm gonna try ...

Hello!

This will be my first "speed scrap". I'm as "nervous as a long-tailed cat in a room full of rocking chairs"! I've got some photos stashed and ready to go!

Lisa

i am still trying to get my dd to bed, but I am doing my best to be on time today!

6. I will be joining...my first gds ss!
    ~Photocowgirl

7. LOL, Lisa! It's lots of fun!

Well, guys, my challenge tonight is to find a place for my EHD and my cords because right now the cord hangs down far enough that the puppies are unplugging it. They're running wild and free, building up enough speed to get under a person's foot and trip them. This is one of the things they must perfect before moving onto a new home. Once they disrupt my computer during a speed scrap AND make me fall flat on my face, we'll have a few more boxes checked off on their development charts.

They're only 4 inches tall. I never can understand how they can get into all they do....

8. LOL...puppy capers, Jayne

Hi everyone! Two minutes!

Quote Originally Posted by briarwoodpups View Post
    LOL, Lisa! It's lots of fun!

Well, guys, my challenge tonight is to find a place for my EHD and my cords because right now the cord hangs down far enough that the puppies are unplugging it. They're running wild and free, building up enough speed to get under a person's foot and trip them. This is one of the things they must perfect before moving onto a new home. Once they disrupt my computer during a speed scrap AND make me fall flat on my face, we'll have a few more boxes checked off on their development charts.

They're only 4 inches tall. I never can understand how they can get into all they do....
    good luck Jayne!
    my furbabies have not outgrown their mischievousness!
    i think it must be the group mentality and strength in numbers!

10. Is everyone ready?