shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Speed Scrap w/Jenn 9/10/09 @ 9pm EST

1. I love Jenn's SS and am looking forward to this one. Just finished up the homework so I won't even be procrastinating tomorrow. LOL!
    Miss Jenn~ What is that lovely stuff on your avie button? A taste of things to come?
    Catalina

<----Check out our new CT BLOG

Tonight is the night!
    I am with Cat, cool new avvie

Drat! Why do I have to work in the evenings? Unfortunately, I'm not going to make this one. :(
    Mari

Proudly CT for:

Got my pictures picked out and my dinner's in the crock-pot, so I'm good to go!
    Always have so much fun, so I'm looking forward to it.

5. wahoo, Teri! You're organized! My dh doesn't know it yet, but he's the chef tonight, LOL....

5 hours to go!

6. Quote Originally Posted by RN_Meow View Post
    I love Jenn's SS and am looking forward to this one. Just finished up the homework so I won't even be procrastinating tomorrow. LOL!
    Miss Jenn~ What is that lovely stuff on your avie button? A taste of things to come?
    Yeah! Cat's in town! So glad you can come....and yes...my avi is evidence of work in progress, LOL

7. I'm addicted to the rush...will try to be there!
    ~Photocowgirl

YAAY!!! I'm glad I saw this....I had forgotten but it has been a crazy week and a ss fix is needed!!!! I'll be here!

Just got back from the awsom Cold Play concert.
    Hopefully I can stay awake. (it.s 00.10 over here ) Want to do a ss sometime
    Nancy

10. I hope you can make it, Nancy...but if you happen to succumb to sleep...I understand :-)