shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1018192021 LastLast

Thread: Speed Scrap w/Jenn 9/10/09 @ 9pm EST

Better late than never
    http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...ry.php?cat=927

shi* I forgot the journaling

I'm not sure I'm happy with this lo as is. I may change it later. I'm running late but thought I would go ahead and post it anyway:
    Daddy's Little Girl

3. OK all...I'm headed to bed (still have rugrats who are taking advantage of the fact that mom's occupied...gotta whip 'em into shape and then send them to dreamland LOL)

Upload it when you can....as long as it's here before I get up tomorrow, you're not late, LOL

Have a great night, and THANKS for coming! It was wonderful to get to know you all better!

I left lots of love in the gallery--gotta go now. Thanks Jenn for the fun time!

Whew, better late than never!!
    The Steelers game has gone into overtime!!

Note to self: It is NOT a relaxing SS while watching an intense football game~~but I would not have missed it!!

Thanks so much Jenn!!
    Will leave love later...............

The layouts look great. I'm pooped so I'll leave some love tomorrow. Good night ladies. Thanks Jenn for such a fun speed scrap!

Here is my page -- a little late, dh just wouldn't stop invading the scrapping space

loved the instructions Jenn, thanks for another great SS

8. Oh my gosh.... These pages are gorgeous! I am so inspired to scrap a page. Better late than never!
    Catalina

<----Check out our new CT BLOG

I am WAY too slow a scrapper to be doing speed scraps. Practice makes perfect, I guess...

Thanks for giving me the chance to broaden my horizons! Off to bed!

Stars

Last edited by AZK; 09-10-2009 at 08:45 PM.

10. I am crashing the SS!!

Well I got sidetracked with my little darlings but these were GREAT instructions. Jenn~ you are on fire!! Here is my page... I just wanted to share with the class.

Catalina

<----Check out our new CT BLOG