shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: Hello from Alabama

Hello from Alabama

Hi all....

Just wanted to post an intro cause I already see I want to join in the September decorate your desktop challenge. I really enjoy seeing everyone's creations at the site...whenever I come here, I just can't leave...love seeing the creativity.

I am 25 years old.....I started photoshopping with a game called Sims 2- we used to have contests and had to do some things with the pictures of our Sims (game created characters)...and once my daughter,Aida, was born last year, I have been trying my hand at scrapbooking. I have always enjoyed taking pictures but now I am obsessed almost....lol. Soooo with all that being said... hopefully one day I will be talented as all of you here but for now I will have fun experimenting.

2. Hello :-)

So glad you're here, and thrilled that you're jumpin' right into the challenges! Can't wait to see your layouts in the gallery....and don't worry, you'll be officially addicted in no time at all, LOL

Hello and welcome to GDS. Glad you are joining in the challenges. You are right there is a ton of inspiration here and it is definitely a very addicting site. Look forward to seeing your lo's in the gallery.

4. Welcome to GDS! Are you addicted yet? LOL I have been gawking at your gallery and don't sell yourself short you are very talented. Keep up the beautiful work. You should try out Jenn's (Dancing Princess Designs) Speed Scrap next month. They are awesome and a great way to expand your creativity because there is no time to think too hard about where to put this or that. Ya know what I mean.
    Catalina

<----Check out our new CT BLOG

WELCOME, you came to the right place and you will learn heaps

Welcome!!! This is a great sight! I'm new also and have become addicted to digi scrapping

Thanks for the warm welcomes, ladies. I am on here almost every day when I get home from work. Sometimes I am up 'til midnight working on something..knowing I have to go to work the next morning.

My Blog || My Twitter