shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Utah anyone?

Welcome to GDS!! I love that we're getting so many Utah scrappers here now!

Quote Originally Posted by myartistry View Post
    Hey there! Yes I am in Utah. I love PaperArt, digiscrapping, scrapping and rubberstamping to name just a few interests :)
    Quote Originally Posted by eastoneman View Post
    I'm from Orem, Utah. I love digital scrapbooking. It's so much easier and less messy than traditional scrapbooking. And it's nice cause I can change my mind and move things around and experiment with different looks. I don't have any friends or family that digi-scrap. I wish I did because it would be fun to share something I enjoy so much with them.

2. Andrea, if you are on babycenter just go to the forums and under religion, Latterdaysaint families, and we have a monthly thread for digiscrappers. Just click on that link it will take you right there, much easier!

Welcome to the new ones.....
    I also wished I had more people and family digiscrappin, luckily at Christmas time my SIL and cousin caught the bug and both post on here! it's fun to share things with eachother.
    [IMG]

3. I'm from Utah!! Moved to Saratoga Springs from Orem a year ago. I've been scrapbooker for 16 years, but only been digiscrapping since February of this year. My husband gave me a book on digiscrapping for Christmas and it took me until then to open it. Once I did, I was hooked and he has no one to blame but himself!!

4. Howdy

Nice to meet meet you! So do you have kids? We almost moved to Saratoga Springs back when it first was getting started but they were having trouble with water rights back then and took too long so we ended up in Riverton.
    Lotokids

5. I'm only 5 miles inside the Utah border, but love living in UTAH! Now's there's 6 of us!! LOL I have quite a few awesome digi scrappers that live near me.
    Just take it..."One Memory At A Time"
    Have you seen my new kits?
    Check Out My Store

6. Nice to meet you Lotokids! We love it here in Saratoga...we live in the northernmost part, so we're pretty close to Riverton. I have 6 girls-15 yrs-10 months. How about you?

Hi Alisha!

7. Ooh maybe you should come with me to one of the overnight scraps at he Lehi Rec center. I'm in West Jordan but my friend is in Lehi and we go once in a while, Last time I was the only digi scrapper there!! They were a little brutal!
    I have 4 kids ages 8 to almost 2. and Lotokids is my Sister in law!
    [IMG]

8. I'm from Utah. Lived here my whole life! Grew up in St. George and now live with hubby and kids in West Jordan. I got into digiscrapping from a friend who is a Supreme Team Alumni (superbree), who also lives in Utah.

9. Hi Spoof!

Beth, that sounds fun! I've seen the sign advertising it as I drive by all the time, but haven't ever gone. I keep trying to talk my sisters into digiscrapping...only one has tried it so far. We'll have to go next time....do you know when the next one is?

You just need to call out all of your digi scrapper friends from GDS to go with you! It's a drive, but I would go. I've wanted to have a digi scrapping night in my area but I can't find a place to hold it. I need to ask about the new Clinton civic center. It's true that paper scrappers just don't get it!

Quote Originally Posted by bethb View Post
    Ooh maybe you should come with me to one of the overnight scraps at he Lehi Rec center. I'm in West Jordan but my friend is in Lehi and we go once in a while, Last time I was the only digi scrapper there!! They were a little brutal!
    I have 4 kids ages 8 to almost 2. and Lotokids is my Sister in law!