shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Utah anyone?

I'm doing so good!!! It's so much fun having a new baby, even on number 5!!

Quote Originally Posted by bethb View Post
    How are you feeling Andrea?? How's the baby? He is so cute!

2. I'm from southern Utah and brand new to GDS. But I have been digi scrapping for about a year.
    It's a small world in digi scrapping. Bethany, I thought I recognized your avatar from Babycenter and I went back to see if it was you...and YEP! Kind of funny!

3. Count me in. I am in the SW part of the valley. I am a newbie but am quickly finding digi scrapping is for me.

Andrea I love your templates!

I'm a Utah girl too!!! I live in PG just north of Provo and all of my sisters and inlaws are digisrappin as well!! We have all scrapbooked for years but what we really love about being digital is that one lives in California and another one in Arizona and we can all go online and shop together!!! Then we post our layouts to our blogs and ooh and awe over everyones work. It is great!

Yeah! There are more Utah digi scrappers finding there way here. I don't think digi scrapping is all that popular here yet...at least I know very few ladies that digi scrap where I'm at. I have huge amounts of extended family in PG superbree!

Did you all feel the earthquake this morning...I sure did!! I'm in western Davis county!! Crazy stuff!

7. Sorry Dancebaby, I wasn't ignoring you, I went on vacation with the family and then got home and we have all been sick. finally getting over it! But tons of pics to scrap from vacation!! What is your screen name on babycenter?? Are you on the LDS digiscrap thread?? I love when we are remined how small the world is.

Hadn't heard about the earthquake Andrea, DH says we had another a couple days ago that was felt up on the east bench. Scary stuff!
    [IMG]

8. Hey there! Yes I am in Utah. I love PaperArt, digiscrapping, scrapping and rubberstamping to name just a few interests :)
    Carol Ferrier
    carol@ourgojuice.com
    Discover the Secret...
    www.WeAllCan.com
    "When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say, "I used everything you gave me".-Erma Bombeck

I'm from Orem, Utah. I love digital scrapbooking. It's so much easier and less messy than traditional scrapbooking. And it's nice cause I can change my mind and move things around and experiment with different looks. I don't have any friends or family that digi-scrap. I wish I did because it would be fun to share something I enjoy so much with them.

Where's the LDS digiscrap thread? I'm so clueless!

Quote Originally Posted by bethb View Post
    Sorry Dancebaby, I wasn't ignoring you, I went on vacation with the family and then got home and we have all been sick. finally getting over it! But tons of pics to scrap from vacation!! What is your screen name on babycenter?? Are you on the LDS digiscrap thread?? I love when we are remined how small the world is.

Hadn't heard about the earthquake Andrea, DH says we had another a couple days ago that was felt up on the east bench. Scary stuff!