shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Utah anyone?

Hi,
    When and where is your crop? It would be fun to meet other digi scrappers.

Char

2. We would love to have more digi scrappers, my goal is at least thirty, since we have only had about 5 normally. Still trying to work out the details of if their will be internet connections, it may cost to much, dh is working on it. It is at South Towne Expo on Feb2nd and is for the Epilepsy Association of UT. You can go to http://www.epilepsyut.org/events.html to see the info. Most of our proceeds have sent kids to camp with others who have Epilepsy who couldn't afford it, camp "Shock n Wave" I love working at it, this is our 7th year. My friend has her dd and dh with epilepsy so the cause is close to my heart.

Bethany

I'm north of SLC too, up by the Idaho border. I've been digi scrappin for about a year now, I love it. Especially since we just got our first grandchild:0

Hmmm...I grew up in northern Utah right near the Idaho border! Cache Valley? :) It's so great to see some Utah scrappers here!

Quote Originally Posted by mollydog View Post
    I'm north of SLC too, up by the Idaho border. I've been digi scrappin for about a year now, I love it. Especially since we just got our first grandchild:0

I'm just over the mountains in Box Elder County, my Dad was from the Cache Valley area - Hyrum. I know a few people that digi scrap apparently they haven't came here yet, we'll have to see about that:)

6. BethB got me started

I am in Riverton, which is the southern end of Salt Lake. I have only been doing this a little while now, my sis in law got me started with her amazing layouts. I am loving it. Together we have gotten another relative going on it too. With nine kids this is so much easier and takes up so much less space, I always wanted to do scrap booking but it just seemed like you had to spend so much money to have a supply of good stuff and then the room to do it all. This is fabulous!
    Lotokids

7. Me too, me too!!!

I'm from Utah also, I just started looking into this a few months ago. I have been collecting paper scrapbook stuff for years, but just havn't really had the time or the space to do any of it. (You the know the story, 2 kids under 5, run me ragged). Well when I discovered the digital scrapbooking world I got hooked and purchased a program last month and have been having loads of fun with it. It is just so fast, doesn't take space, not as messy, and in my eyes is a money saver. The only bad thing is that my husband now thinks I spend too much time on the computer.

By the way I'm from down in St. George.

8. I love having close family enjoying the same hobby as I am!! Even if they are already surpassing me in awsome layouts! Wenrob could live closer but through the interent it's not so far! Our crop I mentioned earlier has only about 6-7 digiscrappers coming so far but it has only had like 2 in the past amongst over 300 paper scrappers! I have to laugh though, one of the two magazines to be in our gift bags is "Digital Scrapbooking" mag. DH thinks that will have a few others trying it out next year! HEE HEE I got an early copy of it and have been reading a bit here and there, they have some new ideas I want to try soon!

I haven't decided what to do with all my paper scrap stuff, keep thinking save it for dd to play with but not sure, can't bring myself to part with it yet, even though I can't imagine going back. I do use some for crafts and little projects though.

We need to get this thread moving more!!
    Last edited by bethb; 01-27-2008 at 05:07 PM.
    [IMG]

Wow, I can't believe there are some more Utah digi scrappers! Yeah!!

10. How are you feeling Andrea?? How's the baby? He is so cute!
    [IMG]