shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Utah anyone?

Hybrid View

Utah anyone?

Digi scrapping is not very popular in Utah, but I'm still curious if there are any other Utah scrappers. Are you out there Utah scrappers?

See, there aren't any replies! I'm telling you, the gals in my neighborhood really do look at me strange when I say I digi scrap! It just hasn't caught on here.
    Last edited by Andrea; 04-11-2007 at 10:19 AM.

I'm actually from Utah, but I'm really new to digiscrapping. I only heard of it online and not from anyone around here.

Suzette

I'm not sure how popular it is here, but figure it doesn't really matter since I have all my cyber buddies to hang out with, here is something I thought was hillarious ....

It is spring break here, so I took my 3 kiddo's to the skating rink yesterday and did a couple of layouts while they had fun. A lady had been sitting at the table next to me and as she got up to leave she walked behind me. She stopped and said, "I have to be nosy, are you doing CREATIVE MEMORIES on your computer!?!"

I just kept a straight face and said, "Well, it's similar, without the mess. Would you like more information?"

Anyway, I thought it was funny!

Yeah, there is a Utah scrapper out there! You should put yourself on the GDS world map Suzette!

It's true...I hang out with my cyber buddies too Melanie! Sometimes I feel like I'm turning into a recluse! We have a paper scrapping club in my neighborhood that meets once a month and has dinner and I take my laptop. There is another gal that is a photographer that takes hers too, so I guess it's catching on. Everyone was so curious when I showed up with my computer the first time I went!

I am !!

Hello Andrea,
    I am as you know from Utah. I am new to this but, my friends are thinking that it isn't fair that I can do the laundry, dishes and help with homework and sit in line at carpool and sit in the dentist office while waiting for the kids of course and scrapbook at the same time and they can't. I am slowly using up all my card stock for school projects,ect.
    I am very excited for the scrapbook exp this weekend there is going to be a room just for Digi scrappers to plug in. and classes too. I am sooo excited.

I am in Springville. My daughter in Idaho got me started in digi scrapping last November. It is addicting.

Wow, we're getting quite a group here! I'm just north of SLC too!

Hi, I'm in Utah, too.

I'm new to GDS, but have been digi scrapping for awhile. It's so much more fun than paper. I live in Northern Utah.

I'm north of SLC too, up by the Idaho border. I've been digi scrappin for about a year now, I love it. Especially since we just got our first grandchild:0