shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I've gotta say Goodbye.....

I've gotta say Goodbye.....

Well, at least Goodbye from the Designer in me.

I am sad to announce that I'm retiring as a designer. Although, I have had a blast here at GDS my designing days are over. Life just seems to get in the way of designing and in my heart I just seem to be a Digi-Scrapper Gal more than a Digi-Scrap Designer Gal.

I don't plan on disappearing from GDS cause you've all become a part of my Digi-Scrapping life and that's going to continue on. So like it or not I'm not totally leaving.

First, I really want to thank Debra and Holly for giving me the chance to explore this in the first place. Without them I would even have thought of trying this at all. A special thanks to the other designers for welcoming me into the GDS world. Now maybe I'll have more time to do all your chats and challenges.

And a HUGE Thank You to the Supremes for all their fab work and creativity they put into their layouts. Thanks Gals!!

Thanks GDS!
    Tara
    To visit my blog click the Pineapples Post blinkie below.

awww sorry to hear that tara - but make sure you do stick around here :)

3. Well, I for one want to say we will miss you! But am also glad to know you are planning on sticking around... Can't wait to see all of your wonderful layouts now that you can enjoy being a "Scrapper"!!

Boohoo!!! I will miss your designs, Tara!!! I'm glad that you will still be a scrapper though!!! I love your work!!!

Stephanie

Oh no, Tara, so sad to hear that!! Respect your decision though, you know what's best and right for you now. The good thing is we'll still have you around! Now we're going to see a lot more of your layouts!!

I'm sad because I liked your designs, but I certainly can understand. Have fun scrapping!

Sorry to hear that, Tara! I've enjoyed working with your designs!! Will look forward to seeing more of your layouts though!

Kimberly

Thanks , Tara, for all your great designs. I especially liked working with the colorblocks kit. As life slows down for you maybe you can try designing again sometime. Don't disappear completely, you can still call GDS your "home"!

I will miss your designs in the store, but am really glad you will still be hanging out with us!

And, if you get the urge to do a little bit of designing - you can always send an alpha my way to share with all the fabulous ABC challenge participants

So glad Tara that you'll still be a scrapper with us! Life sure can throw some curves at you. I enjoy your designs, though, and if you want to design some more we wont mind at all.