shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Announcing our new Praise Queens!

1. Announcing our new Praise Queens!

Hi all! We decided to pay special tribute and attention to 3 ladies who have shown an extraordinary amount of love to all of our community members through all their gallery comments and postings!

Meet our new Praise Queens:

Anna (aka agarzaldynrd)
    Cathy (aka britnkaysmemaw)
    Terri (aka tbcarter2002)

This title grants them the collab automatically each month plus a few bucks to spend in the store as they wish! Please join me in congradulating these three ladies!

Others out there will continue to be able to compete in our monthly commenting contest where the top 3 commenters (excluding these ladies) will get our monthly collaboration kit that comes out the following month!
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

Way to go, ladies! Congratulations, and thanks for all the love you've shared.
    mslib

How exciting and what fun!
    Congrats praising queens!

You girls rock!! You ARE definitely the Praise Queens!! Great job! Thanks so much for all you do!

woohoo! Congratulations!

6. Awesome girls!!!! Congrats and thanks so much for all you do to help make GDS the best site ever!

7. WTG, Ladies! Congrats on a well deserved honor :-)

Thanks Ladies. It is an honor to share the title with Anna & Terri. GDS is such a fabulous site and I love seeing all of the fabulous lo's in the gallery and being able to comment on them and draw inspiration from everyone here.

Thank you ladies for bestowing such a prestigious title on us. I think Anna and Cathy feel the same way I do, it's great to look through all the talented layouts in the gallery. There is so much inspiration to be found there. Thanks for making GDS such a fun place!

Thanks to all and I do agree with both Terri and Cathy, this is a great place to be and I love all the creativity!! You all inspire me more than you know. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!