shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Photoshop CS2 Beginner Class

Hybrid View

1. Photoshop CS2 Beginner Class

Signed up for the Sept 2nd Class... is this where it will be posted?

Total Newbie

BusyBee

It will be posted here when the forums are ready:

http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...play.php?f=108

You'll be able to see everything as soon as you have access. Thanks for your patience. :)

3. Cool Photoshop CS3

My brother gave me CS3 extended when he bought CSE4, I find that I like CS3 better than PSE7, I hate that black interface and PSE4 which I also have has a tendency to freeze.

I'm probably intermediate to advanced but starting from scratch builds a good foundation.

I hope we will have some kind of interaction between students. Sharing w others sometimes makes the "bulb" light up. lol
    Last edited by pinkunicorn; 09-02-2009 at 11:47 AM.

I can't even use PSE anymore! It's like a foreign world.

The classes usually have quite a bit of dialog and interaction between students unless there's only a few students in the class. I hope you like the classes!

Quote Originally Posted by pinkunicorn View Post
    My brother gave me CS3 extended when he bought CSE4, I find that I like CS3 better than PSE7, I hate that black interface and PSE4 which I also have has a tendency to freeze.

I'm probably intermediate to advanced but starting from scratch builds a good foundation.

I hope we will have some kind of interaction between students. Sharing w others sometimes makes the "bulb" light up. lol

I don't know if this is the right place to ask, but... I have Photoshop CS and I'm thinking of upgrading. Is there a big difference from CS to CS4?

There is quite a difference. It's much more user friendly. A few of the new things include clone source palette, nondestructive smart filters, improved brightness/contrast and vanishing point, refine edges feature, quick selection tool, improved black and white filter, adjustment and mask panels...there are so many. It's definitely worth the upgrade if you are going to take the time to learn about it. :)

Quote Originally Posted by FJchickie View Post
    I don't know if this is the right place to ask, but... I have Photoshop CS and I'm thinking of upgrading. Is there a big difference from CS to CS4?

Thumbs up Where Are The Lessons??

I am ready to start...been counting down the days!
    Now all I need to know is....where can I download the lessons???
    Thanks!
    Jeanie

Hi Jeanie,

I just sent you an email with the link to the class forum. That should help. :)

Quote Originally Posted by partee1949 View Post
    I am ready to start...been counting down the days!
    Now all I need to know is....where can I download the lessons???
    Thanks!
    Jeanie

Hi Andrea. I'm really excited. I got your email and pm but the link only takes me to the class to register. Where do I get the lesson for this week?

10. I used adobe Photoshop professionally i came here just for take the class for more information..Can you guide me where can i take a class?