shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Referral Contest! Another StoryTeller!!

Exclamation Referral Contest! Another StoryTeller!!

Your Mission...If you choose to accept it:

Be the member to refer the most new members and receive an Epson Storyteller! Contest begins September 26th, and ends at midnight, October 31, 2006. Make sure your newly referred members register in the Forum Section (only way to receive the Welcome Kit) and put your name in the referral box when they register so you are properly credited!

Last edited by Debra; 09-27-2006 at 09:07 AM.

Don't forget all...this contest is ongoing through Oct 31st. If you have members who joined during this time, please make sure they listed you as the referal. :)

3. Hey Phoenix and everyone.. remember to have all your referrals put your name in that spot where it asks for it during the registration :)

4. Congratulations to our Referral Contest Winner!!

Phoenix!! You have won the Storyteller!!! Yaaay!!

OMG I totally skipped this thread earlier hahaha!! OMG!! Well that is just awesome ladies!!! im really happy about this and thank you so much for this!!.. Also a big thank you to those that had joined on behalf of me... because you guys made it happen!!! *clap clap!!*

Thank you hehe
    Phoenix aka Melissa - SAHM of Shania (13) and Jordan (10)

6. Congrats Phoenix!!!!
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

thats awesome! congrats!!

Wow! How awesome! Congratulations!
    Melissa

Designer at Divine Digital and digital-scrapbooking.org

Congratulations Phoenix!
    Alice

"The greatest treasures are those invisible to the eye but found by the heart." Author Unknown

Congrats. I'm sure you will love it