shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: Hi from England

1. Hi from England

Hi I am a newbie both in this forum and with digi scrapbooking, I hope to learn how to be as good as you all

2. Welcome, Cal! It's wonderful to have you here.....you'll be addicted in no time at all!

Please holler if you have any questions, and I'm looking forward to seeing your layouts in the gallery!

Welcome to GDS! You'll find lots to do here--challenges and games, and the people are friendly and helpful.

Hello, and welcome to GDS. This is a fun digi community, and you will find lots of inspiration here.

5. Thankyou for the warm welcomes....I have already learned how to take an image from clipart and put it onto a transparent background....thats not bad for a first night is it lol.....I am enjoying looking around the site and hope to get to grips with DS....I have done a few pages on my blog

http://calbri.blogspot.com/

Hope its ok to put that on here, please let me know it its not so i can remove it

Hi and welcome. You are going to love it here!!

7. I was looking for scrapbooking forums and I stumbled across a bunch,
    but only two were really cool, and this was one of them so I joined.
    Everyone seems so friendly here.
    My name is Ashley Dominique from Georgia.
    Do look forward of building great relationship with the members here.
    I have truly enjoyed reading and learning from everyone's posts.
    Hope I can contribute in some way.

my wedding planning checklist for my wedding planning

Welcome to GDS Ashley! Join right in on the challenges and you'll know lots of people in short order.

9. Hello, and welcome to GDS.