shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 24 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Speed Scrap w/Chanin Friday Aug. 28 @ 9pm EST!

Speed Scrap w/Chanin Friday Aug. 28 @ 9pm EST!

Ready for another fun speed scrap girls!!! I know I am! Join me this Friday night at 9pm est!

I'm not sure what fun gift I am giving to you yet, but I will post it if I have it ready in time! I will not let you down though, I promise!

OK, here it is! This is the participation prize just for finishing your LO by 11pm tonight! Hope you like it!

The theme for this Speed Scrap is going to be YOU!! That's right, you! Either a pic of you or a pic of your favorite "things"! By "things" I mean, things other than your family, friends or pets!! We know you all love those things, but what else do you like! Share it with us!!

I'm going to go ahead and get you started off!! Here is a freebie for you that I want you to use for the Speed Scrap tonight if you can! It is some blocks that you can use for your pictures or for papers, whatever you want to do with them. There is a psd file and 1 png file for you in the download! Enjoy!!

Download Here

Everyone that participates gets a great Participation Prize and one lucky person gets a coupon for $5.00 to my store!

If you use one of my kits for "most" of your LO (at least 90%), I will send you a coupon for 50% off my next new kit....which is yet to be released!!

Hope to see you there! If you need a reminder, click HERE!
    Last edited by Chanin; 08-28-2009 at 10:10 AM.

2. I have it marked on my calander! Hope to see you there!!!!!

I hope I can make it!

4. Woohoo Chanin! I'll try REALLY hard to be here. Wonder what I'm gonna scrap, though...
    Snag me ---->

Got my reminder set. See you Friday evening.

Gosh!! My schedule is all messed up!!! I've got company driving in from Houston and we are going to see the bats leave from under the Congress Street bridge when they come in. Don't think I'll be home!!!!

I missed last week, but I sure will try to make it this week!

I'm gonna work on the PP tonight! Can't wait to see you all on Friday! Sorry you can't make it Anna!! We will miss you!

Ooohhhh, I love speed scrap. I must confess, though, that I am my least favorite topic to scrap. I'll have to think hard on this one to see what I can come up with. I know you'll make it fun Chanin! You always do.

Hope to be here. I have it marked on my calendar.Now to go find my photo and have it ready.

Dancing puts a smile in your feet.