shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Speed Scrap w/Chanin Friday Aug. 28 @ 9pm EST!

Since my power went off just a few minutes ago (the whole neighborhood--looks like a blackout due to high temps, 102 today) I might not be able to make it. Bummer! We'll see if it comes back on...

Quote Originally Posted by donakat View Post
    Since my power went off just a few minutes ago (the whole neighborhood--looks like a blackout due to high temps, 102 today) I might not be able to make it. Bummer! We'll see if it comes back on...
    Ugh! I hope it comes back on!! I hate blackouts!

Is everyone else ready?? Just about 20 minutes and the party is on! Be sure you go back to the first thread and read it!! :)

I am soooooooooooooo!!!!!!!! excited to be here. My scrapping computer just got back from the shop yesterday, so I have been busy getting it ready to go.

Yeah for a speed scrap!

wife, mother of 2 children and three cats

I am ready!!!

I am ready!

i'm here

Ready to SS!!

Also have the Wizards of Waverly Place movie WORLD PREMIERE on in the background...gotta keep em happy in order to do my SS!!

I'm here and just got the template.I think I can use it tonight.Thanks,Channin.I love the different shapes.

Dancing puts a smile in your feet.

6 minutes to go,WooHoo

Dancing puts a smile in your feet.

I'm ready for this!
    *I Have Been Blessed, God's So Good to Me, Precious Are His Thoughts of You & Me, No Way I Could Count Them, There's Not Enough Time, So I'll Just Thank Him For Being So Kind, God Has Been Good, So Good, I Have Been Blessed*

Life Is Beautiful Blog