shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 12 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: Speed Scrap w/Chanin Friday Aug. 28 @ 9pm EST!

Quote Originally Posted by briarwoodpups View Post
    Hey girls!!

Well I got caught up with chores and got here late! And didn't get my pictures made :( I'll try to work on both at the same time :)
    U can catch up, Jayne!! I think you will appreciate my pics...just wait...hehe!!

Question, Chanin: Are the template boxes supposed to be all on the right side?

Quote Originally Posted by LinFes View Post
    Whew! I've been here! first i was in the chat. It took 15 min just to get in there. All they have is dial-up here.... and an other 15 mins to get the forum to come up.
    Are you going to update the 1st page with instruction? PLease!!!!!
    Wow!! That sounds like a pain!

I update the instructions every time I give a new one! It will be updated in just a couple of minutes!

Quote Originally Posted by donakat View Post
    Question, Chanin: Are the template boxes supposed to be all on the right side?
    I made the template that way, but if you want to move them, go ahead!!!

Quote Originally Posted by j_camargo6 View Post
    Hello!

Looks like you're having bunches of fun here! I don't know if I have the energy to try and catch up, but i'll contemplate it, LOL
    Aw come on and play...

6. Quote Originally Posted by kelseyll View Post
    Masks...now there's an idea... =)
    YES LOVE LOVE LOVE THEM LOL
    JODI IN OKLAHOMA

does the amount of paper include the ones we used to fill in extra squares (if we used the template

Is everyone caught up?

1. Go back to the very first post in this thread and get your freebie "Skewed Blocks" download and then open it on your page you will be scrapping or just open the psd (it is 12 x 12) to start your page!

2. Find pictures of yourself or things that you like, not including friends or family (we know you like them!!). You can use as many as you want!! Put them in the blocks. You can use as many blocks as you want, the ones you don't use for pics, you can fill with paper or just don't include them on your page!

**Note** If you ARE NOT using the blocks. Just arrange your photos together in a group in a similar style.

3. Pick at least 2 papers, but no more than 6! Patterned or plain. Make 1 of them your background paper. The others can be used on your page however you want!

4. Put a title on your page with an Alpha!

Quote Originally Posted by daisydilly View Post
    does the amount of paper include the ones we used to fill in extra squares (if we used the template
    Yes!

Nope..I'm behind! slow computer..grrrr