shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 10 of 24 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: Speed Scrap w/Chanin Friday Aug. 28 @ 9pm EST!

1. Hey girls!!

Well I got caught up with chores and got here late! And didn't get my pictures made :( I'll try to work on both at the same time :)

I love the template Chanin. Thanks so much!

I have the Wizzards of Waverly place on too

4. I'm here, but don't know if I'm going to make it through to the end. I'm feeling a little off and extra tired tonight. A little stressed. Should be back to normal in a few days ;)
    Snag me ---->

Hmmm..my program is not working well with the png file of blocks...guess I'm on my own! (sigh!) =)

Quote Originally Posted by briarwoodpups View Post
    Hey girls!!

Well I got caught up with chores and got here late! And didn't get my pictures made :( I'll try to work on both at the same time :)
    Howdy Jayne! And everyone else. We have a good turnout tonight. Woohoo.

7. My program did not do well either
    so I used masks of all different types
    JODI IN OKLAHOMA

Quote Originally Posted by MakeBelieve View Post
    haha!

Hello Everyone! I'm soooo excited about my first speed scrap! I've been sick, so this makes my sickness feel better!
    I just have to say I LOVE your avatar.
    I am a big Psych fan, eventhough my dh makes comments through out the show.

hope you are feeling better and have some fun tonight!

I need easy tonight.So far so good,lol

Dancing puts a smile in your feet.

Yay! More of you are here! Hello!!!

Here we go to step 3!!

1. Go back to the very first post in this thread and get your freebie "Skewed Blocks" download and then open it on your page you will be scrapping or just open the psd (it is 12 x 12) to start your page!

2. Find pictures of yourself or things that you like, not including friends or family (we know you like them!!). You can use as many as you want!! Put them in the blocks. You can use as many blocks as you want, the ones you don't use for pics, you can fill with paper or just don't include them on your page!

**Note** If you ARE NOT using the blocks. Just arrange your photos together in a group in a similar style.

3. Pick at least 2 papers, but no more than 6! Patterned or plain. Make 1 of them your background paper. The others can be used on your page however you want!