shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New here from SC!

1. Smile New here from SC!

Howdy from South Carolina!

I'm new to the forums here. I am a paper scrapper at heart, but have recently purchased PSE7 and have been dabbling in digital scrapbooking. I couldn't never give up my actual paper, but have really gotten addicted to the digi stuff too :)

-- Holly in SC

Hello Holly and welcome to GDS. You will love Digi and it is very addicting. Look forward to seeing your lo's in the gallery. I have a daughter who lives near Columbia, SC. She's a paper scrapper too, but I am slowly converting her to digi.

3. [QUOTE=britnkaysmemaw2;159402] I have a daughter who lives near Columbia, SC. QUOTE]

I'm about an hour north of Columbia. We head down that way often, particularly this time of year because we are Gamecock fans!

4. Welcome, Holly :-)

It's great to have you here....looking forward to seeing your art in the gallery!

Hi Holly, welcome to GDS! I lived in Cheraw for a couple of years (and I would guess that unless you're from near there, you've never heard of it!! lol). Glad to have you!!

6. Quote Originally Posted by mosser77 View Post
    Hi Holly, welcome to GDS! I lived in Cheraw for a couple of years (and I would guess that unless you're from near there, you've never heard of it!! lol). Glad to have you!!
    I don't think I've actually been to Cheraw, but I've definitely heard of it :)

Hi, Holly! Welcome to GDS. Lots of interesting stuff to do here, so join in t he challenges and have fun!

Welcome to GDS Holly. Well, I still have all my paper scrapping stuff too but must confess that I haven't actually completed a paper layout in over a year. I look forward to seeing your layouts in the gallery.

Welcome from another newbie! (to the forums at least! Digi scraping got a hold on me awhile back!) I've been here for about a week now, and I have to say I love it! I'm sure you will as well! Enjoy!
    *I Have Been Blessed, God's So Good to Me, Precious Are His Thoughts of You & Me, No Way I Could Count Them, There's Not Enough Time, So I'll Just Thank Him For Being So Kind, God Has Been Good, So Good, I Have Been Blessed*

Life Is Beautiful Blog

Welcome , Glad to have you here with us