shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 917181920 LastLast

Thread: Speed Scrap w/Holly ~ Friday, August 21st @ 9pm est.

I missed this last night but I thought I'd take the directions and apply them to another challenge. I think this really came out nice!!! Thought I'd share. Thanks for the instructions.

Quote Originally Posted by agarzaldynrd View Post
    I missed this last night but I thought I'd take the directions and apply them to another challenge. I think this really came out nice!!! Thought I'd share. Thanks for the instructions.

Good job Anna. It looks great. love the colors.

Hi Holly,thanks for the speedscrap! Slow scrap for me lol.
    I really enjoyed it, i didnt start scrapping untill i got the steps as i was afraid i might miss them (being my first time i was unsure)
    I could never have done that on my own your instructions where great and i cant wait utill the next time.everything went well untill i went to upload my layout would you believe in my hurry i must have uploaded the wrong size Not Once 3 times then had a freeze .I wantedto restart my pc it woulnt turn off LOl, i had to do it from the h/drive and thought for sure i lost it .
    well you know the ending and iwas very pleased with the result thankyou so much . maggie

4. Quote Originally Posted by landofoz View Post
    Hi Holly,thanks for the speedscrap! Slow scrap for me lol.
    I really enjoyed it, i didnt start scrapping untill i got the steps as i was afraid i might miss them (being my first time i was unsure)
    I could never have done that on my own your instructions where great and i cant wait utill the next time.everything went well untill i went to upload my layout would you believe in my hurry i must have uploaded the wrong size Not Once 3 times then had a freeze .I wantedto restart my pc it woulnt turn off LOl, i had to do it from the h/drive and thought for sure i lost it .
    well you know the ending and iwas very pleased with the result thankyou so much . maggie
    Awesome! Sorry you had lots of roadblocks but I appreciate you sticking with it!
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

5. Quote Originally Posted by britnkaysmemaw2 View Post
    Good job Anna. It looks great. love the colors.
    Great layout Anna...! And excellent idea using a speed scrap for inspiration for layouts even if you were here the other night :)

6. Hi all! Well this weekend has turned into a hectic one since school starts tomorrow. So sorry I've had to make you wait for the bonus but hopefully not too much longer!

7. ok, have the bonus ready for you all so about to send a PM. Here it is...
    Attached Images Attached Images  

8. Quote Originally Posted by techie girl View Post
    I am redoing all of mine too.
    Congrats to Techie Girl as she is the random.org winner! Her post #148 was randomly picked! Look for a PM from me with $5 to use on my designs :)

Awesome Holly. Thanks so much. It was a great Speed Scrap.

holly thankyou so much this is lovely