shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Speed Scrap w/Holly ~ Friday, August 21st @ 9pm est.

Step 6 is my favorite!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by donakat View Post
    Finding everything in one kit is just really tricky, so I gotta go hunting down what's in my mind... That in itself is a recipe for frustration. Like going shopping with a particular thing in mind--never can find it.
    Especially when you try to use just Holly's kits.

Oh No,take a deep breath for step 7?it must be a doozy.lol

Dancing puts a smile in your feet.

I havent started step 1 so dont worry
    lol

A deep breath of relief?

6. Step 1: Pick three photos all the same size and oriented the same way
    Step 2: arrange them vertically in a line but each angled differently. Dive your layout up into 3 equal sections and either place your line of photos in the middle the left or right side of your layout but NOT right down the middle of your layout.
    Step 3: attach top picture to the one below it together with vertical string or ribbons with fasteners like staples or buttons, do the same until all pictures are attached to each other. Choose one background paper. Now attach the strand of photos to the top of your paper using any sort of hanging fastener you wish.
    Step 4: Under your strand of photos, arrange foliage/flowers/fencing/swirls and/or any sort of mats, etc so that you have a cluster of items under the entire strand of pictures starting from the top photo down.
    Step 5: Come up with 4 or 5 ways to describe your pictures like feelings, things you did or location(s). Write them down digitally on labels, tags or little strips of any papers you wish, then tuck them in various places under both sides of your cluster.
    Step 6: Take a deep breath!
    Step 7: Make sure you have dated your layout! Then upload your layout to the Speed Scrap gallery.

Good luck!
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

ho lly do i have to use your kits or just gds?

8. Quote Originally Posted by SlidingKat View Post
    Especially when you try to use just Holly's kits.
    I certainly didn't mean that you could only use my products when I said "if you use my products, you'll get a coupon".

9. Quote Originally Posted by landofoz View Post
    ho lly do i have to use your kiys or just gds?
    no there isn't a requirement to use a product of mine as part of your layout...just a incentive is out there if you do. I'm just about finished with a new kit that you'll get a 50% off coupon for it if you do.

thanks