shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Speed Scrap w/Holly ~ Friday, August 21st @ 9pm est.

1. Quote Originally Posted by SlidingKat View Post
    Can we modify or add more creatively?
    of course!
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

Quote Originally Posted by HollyS View Post
    Step 1: Pick three photos all the same size and oriented the same way
    Step 2: arrange them vertically in a line but each angled differently. Dive your layout up into 3 equal sections and either place your line of photos in the middle the left or right side of your layout but NOT right down the middle of your layout.
    Step 3: attach top picture to the one below it together with vertical string or ribbons with fasteners like staples or buttons, do the same until all pictures are attached to each other. Choose one background paper. Now attach the strand of photos to the top of your paper using any sort of hanging fastener you wish.
    Step 4: Under your strand of photos, arrange foliage/flowers/fencing/swirls and/or any sort of mats, etc so that you have a cluster of items under the entire strand of pictures starting from the top photo down.
    I thought you were bring easy on us. Clustering is not easy for me, especially with a screaming child who is telling me she doesn't love me any more cause I won't let her play on the computer. ok sorry venting.

Mine looks like the photos are part of the clusters:)

Dancing puts a smile in your feet.

Quote Originally Posted by lazyscrapper View Post
    I thought you were bring easy on us. Clustering is not easy for me, especially with a screaming child who is telling me she doesn't love me any more cause I won't let her play on the computer. ok sorry venting.
    Oh, Erica, that just means you're doing your job right. Every kid has to say that several times a week just to see if it'll work.

These photos aren't working with the paper I want to use and the arrangement. I think since I'm watching Sliders while scrapping i am going to imagine a vacation in a parallel universe...

6. Step 1: Pick three photos all the same size and oriented the same way
    Step 2: arrange them vertically in a line but each angled differently. Dive your layout up into 3 equal sections and either place your line of photos in the middle the left or right side of your layout but NOT right down the middle of your layout.
    Step 3: attach top picture to the one below it together with vertical string or ribbons with fasteners like staples or buttons, do the same until all pictures are attached to each other. Choose one background paper. Now attach the strand of photos to the top of your paper using any sort of hanging fastener you wish.
    Step 4: Under your strand of photos, arrange foliage/flowers/fencing/swirls and/or any sort of mats, etc so that you have a cluster of items under the entire strand of pictures starting from the top photo down.
    Step 5: Come up with 4 or 5 ways to describe your pictures like feelings, things you did or location(s). Write them down digitally on labels, tags or little strips of any papers you wish, then tuck them in various places under both sides of your cluster.

Ok had a little difficult time describing that step :)

I may have to change my step 3.The string I used doesn't go with the clusters.

Dancing puts a smile in your feet.

i just re-did my photos, now to find more strings

9. Quote Originally Posted by lazyscrapper View Post
    No worries, you can use blocks of papers, different mats layered up....anything you wish :)

I havent started i was looking for things Lol

my first 1.........maybe my last lol