shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: HI from FL

HI from FL

Hi everyone! Just came about this site! I have been digi scrappin for about a year or so now and still learning, LOL! I am married and am a SAHM of 2 boys of my own and of 1 step-son and 2 step-daughters. I am also an online college student currently. I look forward to getting to know everyone!!

Darla, I am so glad you found GDS! And looking forward to getting to know you better and seeing some of your work in the gallery.

Welcome Darla - am sure you will love it here - everyone is very friendly, and helpful - looking forward to getting to know you and seeing your LOs in the gallery :)

Ditto what everyone else said!!! Welcome and I'm sure you will love it here too... we are one big happy family!!!

Stephanie

Here's a big "hi" from one floridian to another! I'm down in southwest florida, how about you? We're glad you found us! Looking forward to seeing you around GDS...
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

Hi Darla! I live in Tallahassee, FL!!! Welcome to a wonderful place :)

Hi FLA. Darla from another FLA. digi scrapper! I live near Destin. I found this site in Feb. 2007 and feel right at home. Come to the chats to get to know everyone.

8. Welcome to the site - there is a lot to do here - with real friendly members and admin staff.

A Florida person here too.