shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hiya from Washington State :)

1. Hiya from Washington State :)

Hey everyone! My name is Kimi, and I'm new here! I'm a 26-year-old SAHM of 2 awesome little boys with a wonderfully geeky husband who tricks out my computer so I can scrap at my best. I'm excited to get to know you all! GDS looks like a really fun place.

2. Welcome, Kimi!

It's wonderful to have you here....can't wait to see your pages in the gallery!
    Please holler if you have any questions or need directions anywhere :-)

3. Hi Kimi,

greetings from Germany! I'm new here too and I wish you a lot of fun here!
    I'm looking forward to your pages!

Hello, and welcome to GDS. You are right it is a super fun place. Enjoy all the great challenges and fantastic designers and have a ball. Look forward to seeing your lo's in the gallery.

Hi Kimi and welcome to GDS! You are right, this is a really fun place. The designers here are awesome and there are lots of challenges to keep us inspired and busy. I look forward to seeing your layouts in the gallery.

6. Welcome to GDS Kimi! I'm so glad you are here Its nice to have techie hubbies isn't it.
    Snag me ---->

Welcome to our scrappin' home, Kimi! Thanks for introducing yourself, and hope to see you joining our challenges.

Hi Kimi! I'm in WA too! Where are you, I'm outside of Seattle - the Maple Valley/Issaquah area. So glad to see you here, you will LOVE this place!!!

Welcome to GDS!!
    Wendy
    mom to Emily (India-11), Melody (China-9) & Steven (China-4)
    Waiting for Clarens (Haiti-2)

10. Thanks for the welcome!

Tricia - I'm in the greater Seattle area too! I'm north though - Kirkland area. But I used to live in Issaquah! I went to Liberty High.