shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: A Bit Slow

A Bit Slow

Well since it seems I'll be sticking around I guess I should let ya know who I am! lol My name is Valarie Im 24 and from Kentucky. I have two kids Courtney who is almost 5 and Kelsey who is 13 months. I've been married for 5 years and hes my biggest kid of all. We actually met online.
    I've been scrapping since my first pregnancy. Only got into digital a couple years ago. Im still learning it all and each thing I do screams NEWBIE! lol I am hoping to become a designer at some point though.

And just to get it out there, my username here was actually a mistake! theres no bays around here. My keyboard suffers from PMS when I need to use the B.
    But if theres anything else ya wanna know, feel free to ask Im an open book!

:) Well a belated welcome to you Valerie...thanks for sharing a little about yourself with us...looking forward to seeing you around more at GDS.
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

Nice to know a bit about you, Valerie! I see that you are learning your way around GDS!

BTW, my keyboard has the same problem, but not just with the "B". I am always having to back up and add letters that are missing because the keyboard didn't recognize that I typed them, LOL.

Nice to meet you, Valerie!!! Hope you do decide to stay for a while!!! It's a wonderful place!!!

Stephanie

Great to meet you!!! Any questions, just ask, and someone will jump in an answer you :)

As for your keyboard problems - I could give lots of excuses (have even tried to tell people that my children change the keys around when I'm not looking!!) but noone ever believes me - basically, I am just pretty naff at typing!! My brain works far quicker than my fingers can!

6. Hi Valerie glad to meet you, and I'm glad to hear that you'll be sticking around GDS for awhile, and hope to see you around the forums more....

oh and I like the bit about the keyboard being on PMS..........I'll have to remember that one,
    Patty

Say Hello if'n ya wanna.....userID PattyN

Valerie!
    Hi! You're going to love this place!

8. Welcome to the site - there is a lot to do here - with real friendly members and admin staff.