shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Announcing.. Tricia Curtis Joins GDS Design Team!

1. Exclamation Announcing.. Tricia Curtis Joins GDS Design Team!

Hi Everyone!

Please join me in welcoming

Tricia Curtis Designs

to our GDS Designs Team!

We are so excited to have Tricia joining us!

I think you'll find her to be a wonderful, friendly and extremely talented member of the Design Team!

Here's her introduction in her own words so that you can get to know her a little better:

"I am a stay-at-home mom to the cutest baby boy Riley, and wife to wonderful husband Shawn and we live in the greater Seattle area.

I love all things creative – I have a background in both design and marketing, and am working on my web design and graphic design skills, as well as learning all things Adobe. I love to learn and try new things with design and it’s common to see a variety of styles from me, but hopefully with the same underlying feeling, and I strive for high quality and multi-use for items.

I am also a serious hobby photographer; I’ve taken a few classes in film photography, but now I am completely digital so it’s been a fun switch and I love learning about the differences and what I can do with my SLR.

And finally, I love everything French – the country, the language, the City of Paris."

Here's a peek at Tricia's Store Here @ GDS!

Tricia has a 35% Grand Opening Sale going on now Too! Check back for lot's more coming!

Big Welcome to Tricia Designs!
    [/COLOR]
    Last edited by Debra; 08-05-2009 at 01:02 PM.

Congratulations and welcome to GDS!
    Mari

Proudly CT for:

Welcome to this friendly site

4. Welcome to GDS and I am lovin that kit!
    Catalina

<----Check out our new CT BLOG

Hello and welcome to GDS. This is such a fun site. I can't wait to check out your designs.

Thanks everyone! I am loving it here - this is such a fantastic, friendly and involved community! Looking forward to getting to know everyone better!

Welcome to GDS!!
    Wendy
    mom to Emily (India-11), Melody (China-9) & Steven (China-4)
    Waiting for Clarens (Haiti-2)

Welcome to GDS!

9. Welcome, Tricia! That Alpha is AWESOME!

10. Welcome again Tricia! I love your work girl!! Get ready to shop ladies!