shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hi ya'll

1. Hi ya'll

I've made my introductions before, but wanted to just pop in and say Hi from Texas! I think I'm going to be spending a lot more time here and wanted to get re-acquainted with the board.

My name is Val. I live in Central Texas with my 2 children and wonderful DH. My kiddos are 2.5 and almost 5 years old. He's got a late birthday so no, I'm not sending him to kindergarten yet ;) Oh yeah! I mustn't forget Zoe, our Calico cat. She's almost 14 years old.

I've been digiscrapping for close to 3 years now. Recently I took the jump and gave away a majority of my paper scrap supplies.

See you around the boards. I'm going to go check out some of the challenges and see if I can find something fun to do.

Val
    Snag me ---->

2. Hi Val :-)

You are BRAVE! I haven't given away my paper supplies....but I have been slowly handing them over to the kids to play with.

Good to see you back here! Lookin' forward to having you around!

I still have a room full of stuff!!! You are brave. Some day you and I will have to have coffee or something. We live so close to each other!!! Glad you are here.

Hi Val, and welcome again. Glad we'll see more of your layouts in the Gallery.
    Dona

5. Hello Val! So glad to have you with us! 99% of my paper supplies is in storage in the basement. I can't part with it completely but I don't use any of it anymore lol.

Welcome Val .. nice to meet you and for you to introduce yourself to all of us.

Welcome Val. Glad to have you here at GDS. We always have a ton of fun here at GDS.

8. Thanks for all of the re-welcomes ;)
    Snag me ---->

Val - welcome again!! You are brave....I just can't part with my paper supplies yet.
    Wendy
    mom to Emily (India-11), Melody (China-9) & Steven (China-4)
    Waiting for Clarens (Haiti-2)

Hi Val and welcome back to GDS. I've not been brave enough to get rid of my paper scrap supplies yet although I might could move around a little easier in my little room if I did. I haven't used them since I started digi-scrapping. I've enjoyed seeing your layouts in the gallery and look forward to seeing lots more.