shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: Hello again

1. Smile Hello again

I registered here back in 2007, but life got too hectic, and I didn't get time for digital scrapbooking and these forums.

Now I'm back in the game, so to speak, and looking for ideas and inspiration.

I was born in 1982, am married and have kids. Living in Norway with husband and kids.

Hi, welcome back to GDS! Lots of great stuff going on here this month, with the regular challenges and games. See you in the forum!

3. Sounds like me Blesha..trying to get back on track with my scrapbooking as well. My granddaughter is 3 1/2 years old and I haven't gotten her 1st year finished yet! But things seem to be calming down a bit, so I hope to get back on track! Good luck to you!

4. Welcome back! Life can be crazy sometimes, can't it. I'm looking forward to seeing your pages in the gallery!

Všlkommen tillbaka!!
    Welcome back!!
    This is a great place to hang out.
    Looking forward to see your layouts in the gallery.

Carola

Welcome back. This is a great place to hang out!!! Enjoy!

7. Thanks Jenn..I have a lot of catching up to do!

8. Welcome back! Glad life has calmed down so you can get back to scrapping!

Welcome back. You are definitely at the right place for lots of inspiration. Everyone here at GDS is awesome.