shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: store purchase problem

1. store purchase problem

im tryign to purchase a couple of stuff from the store..but the problem is its making my payment method some kind of LPB Paypal...and i want to pay with my credit card...does anyone know how to change it?

Hi Island Princess...paypal allows you to pay by credit card without having to have a paypal account. When our store sends you to paypal, instead of logging into your paypal account, scroll down a little and it will allow you to enter credit card information. :) Hope this helps and we thank you in advance for your interest in GDS products...
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

3. okay i got another problem..once i get to the payment part..where the paypal section and all is..
    itS IN japanese..
    heLP

Quote Originally Posted by island_princess View Post
    okay i got another problem..once i get to the payment part..where the paypal section and all is..
    itS IN japanese..
    heLP
    Now, that's a new problem. I have never heard of that! I hope you can get it resolved.

I sent you a private message a little earlier...
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.