shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: August Collab ~ My Whimsical World!

1. August Collab ~ My Whimsical World!

August Collab ~ My Whimsical World

Whimsical type kits are very popular right now, so the GDS Designers decided to bring you a fun, whimsical kit filled with all kinds of whimsical papers and elements including fun doodles and wonderful colors. This fun-filled kit will have you scrapping all kinds of fun, whimsical pages. It is versatile and gender neutral. It is a great kit to scrap those everday fun photos with!

Included in this kit is a wonderfully fun alpha from Maria Designs, an awesome double template from Andrea Gold that comes in 3 different sizes, and 8 wonderful pieces of Word Art for JAB Designs! You will not want to miss out on this kit!

There are over 369 megs that includes the following:

* 52 Papers (12 x 12)
    * 99 Elements
    * 1 Double Template Set
    * 1 Alpha
    * 8 coordinating WordArt pieces

You can get it FREE just by spending $10 on a single order (excluding coupons and gift certificates) this month. When we see the order come through, we will email a coupon to get this collab absolutely FREE (takes up to 24 hours to receive the email)!
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

What a fun and whimsical kit!
    Love the bright cheery colors and all the fund doodled elements!

What a fun kit this month. Love the colors and fun elements.

oh wow!!!! Just love this kit!!!

The kit is fantastic this month as usual. I love the colors and the great doodled elements. The GDS designers really go all out on these collab kits!

6. I'm so excited to see all the GREAT artwork in the gallery with My Whimsical World!

OH MY, I LOVE THIS MEGA COLLAB!!

And here is my first layout with it!!!!

Carola

This is a great collab. but then.....I haven't seen a bad one yet!!! They just keep getting better!! Thanks to all the designers. You all do a great job.

9. wonderful kit

You did a fantastic job on a fun whimsical kit - I love it!!