shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: Trimming "Overhanging Elements" - PSE6 on Mac

Trimming "Overhanging Elements" - PSE6 on Mac

I know this has been explained in another thread, but it was not the main question, and I can't find it now. Someone mentioned that when you do a page, all the elements that are "hanging" of the edge are still in the memory. They explained a simple command that allows you to "trim" around the edges of the page, which will reduce the file size. Can someone remind me how to do that please? Thank you!

Cheers,
    Sarah L

When you're done with the page, Select--All, Image--Crop, or just use the crop tool to select the entire 12x12 or whatever your page size is, and double-click inside the crop area to finalize.

Quote Originally Posted by donakat View Post
    When you're done with the page, Select--All, Image--Crop, or just use the crop tool to select the entire 12x12 or whatever your page size is, and double-click inside the crop area to finalize.
    That's a cool tip Dona. It should work on any program, and not just PSE with mac too. I just love all the fun tips we get here at GDS. Thanks for sharing.

Worked perfectly! Thank you. I knew it was something obvious, but I couldn't remember what.

Cheers,
    Sarah