shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 132

Thread: Speed Scrap w/Chanin Friday, July 31st @ 9pm EST!

  1. #31
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Austin, Tx.
    Posts
    34,931
    Quote Originally Posted by kcsimpson99 View Post
    I'm back, with rum and coke in hand!! HAHA!!
    Howdy to you all...missed you guys!!

    Did she say Christmas pics?? LOL!!

    AMY!! Rum ans coke!!! Sounds great. I can't wait to see your lo!! lol






  2. #32
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    OH, USA
    Posts
    9,999
    Quote Originally Posted by kcsimpson99 View Post
    I'm back, with rum and coke in hand!! HAHA!!
    Howdy to you all...missed you guys!!

    Did she say Christmas pics?? LOL!!
    me too Amy!

    1-3 holiday pictures



  3. Kit... Holiday Partini

    Hi there ... I'm trying to buy the kit but it says it is $5.50, not $2.75 and I'm in the chat room and I don't see anyone else there... I've never participated in anything like this before and I must say, I'm lost....

    Please help me...

    Thanks.
    Nicole

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Austin, Tx.
    Posts
    34,931
    Quote Originally Posted by britnkaysmemaw2 View Post
    HELP!!! I am using PSE 7. I used it earlier today and everything was fine. When I opened it now, I opened my new blank file. Opened my picture (in color). But when I drag the pic to my page, it is in Black & White. What the heck is my program doing????
    Make sure your color mode is RGB when you open a new document.






  5. #35
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    OH, USA
    Posts
    9,999
    Quote Originally Posted by britnkaysmemaw2 View Post
    HELP!!! I am using PSE 7. I used it earlier today and everything was fine. When I opened it now, I opened my new blank file. Opened my picture (in color). But when I drag the pic to my page, it is in Black & White. What the heck is my program doing????
    sorry Cathy
    I have no clue!

    hope you get it worked out
    (i still can't resize things with the mouse -- they zoom right off my page, somewhere!)



  6. #36
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Austin, Tx.
    Posts
    34,931
    Quote Originally Posted by justemy View Post
    Hi there ... I'm trying to buy the kit but it says it is $5.50, not $2.75 and I'm in the chat room and I don't see anyone else there... I've never participated in anything like this before and I must say, I'm lost....

    Please help me...

    Thanks.
    Nicole
    Hi Nicole,
    Speed scraps are in the forum...right where you are. About the kit, I can't answer that one. Hang out and don't give up. This is so much fun!!!






  7. #37
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Belleville, Illinois
    Posts
    52,224
    Never mind, lol. It was changed to grayscale instead of RGB color. How did that happen????


    Quote Originally Posted by britnkaysmemaw2 View Post
    HELP!!! I am using PSE 7. I used it earlier today and everything was fine. When I opened it now, I opened my new blank file. Opened my picture (in color). But when I drag the pic to my page, it is in Black & White. What the heck is my program doing????


  8. #38
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Austin, Tx.
    Posts
    34,931
    Nicole, you still here?






  9. #39
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Cincinnati, OH
    Posts
    2,169
    OK! I'm back and moved my laptop to bed with one girl in here with me! We will see how this goes! lol

    Yes, I did say Christmas pics! We are finishing out Christmas in July here at GDS!

    Just to let you know, this speed scrap is going to be a little different that my past few. These are not going to be as precise of instructions. You will be using more creative interpretation this time!

    Anyway, on to the next step!

    1. Pick out 1-3 Christmas pics. If you use only 1 photo, do some type of treatment to it or color it in some way or put a stroke around it or all of the above! If you use more than one, do whatever you feel needs to be done to them!

    2. Pick out 2 papers, 1 plain and 1 patterned. Use one as the background and one some other way on your page - as a mat or border or whatever you desire!!

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Austin, Tx.
    Posts
    34,931


    Quote Originally Posted by britnkaysmemaw2 View Post
    Never mind, lol. It was changed to grayscale instead of RGB color. How did that happen????






Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •