Results 101 to 110 of 132
07-31-2009, 07:03 PM #101
07-31-2009, 07:04 PM #102
OK, here is your last instruction!
1. Pick out 1-3 Christmas pics. If you use only 1 photo, do some type of treatment to it or color it in some way or put a stroke around it or all of the above! If you use more than one, do whatever you feel needs to be done to them!
2. Pick out 2 papers, 1 plain and 1 patterned. Use one as the background and one some other way on your page - as a mat or border or whatever you desire!!
3. Use ribbon and/or stitching somewhere on your page.
4. Place your pics on your page in a cluster (aka overlapping) if you are using more than one. If using only one pic place it on your page angled.
5. Use something to clip your pic(s) to the page, such as a paper clip, staple, or pin.
6. Somewhere on your page do a cluster of elements! Wherever you want!
7. Put a title, word art, or journaling somewhere on the page and then add whatever elements or final touches you think your page needs to complete it!
That's it! When you are finished with your LO be sure to post it in the Speed Scrap gallery and then come back here and link to it so I know you are finished and we can all leave you some love!!
Thanks so much for speed scrapping with me tonight!!! Hope you had fun! Can't wait to see your LO's!
07-31-2009, 07:06 PM #103
Thanks, Chanin, that was pretty easy peasy!
07-31-2009, 07:07 PM #104Supreme Team Alumni
- Join Date
- Jan 2008
You were definitely easy on us tonight.
wife, mother of 2 children and three cats
07-31-2009, 07:08 PM #105
07-31-2009, 07:08 PM #106
It's been so crazy for me this week, I didn't have time to be hard on you! You got lucky!!!
07-31-2009, 07:09 PM #107
Thanks so much! This was fun!
07-31-2009, 07:13 PM #108
07-31-2009, 07:18 PM #109
You're welcome girls! Glad you all made it!!
07-31-2009, 07:20 PM #110
OH! I missed it! DARN!
Looks like you all had a good time, though!