shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How To Upload a Layout or Photo To The Gallery

How To Upload a Layout or Photo To The Gallery

How do I upload a layout and show the world my work? Well, we'll walk you through how to do it in this video!
    Last edited by HollyS; 10-10-2008 at 07:22 AM.

Just bumping this as a friendly reminder to everyone, and for valuable information for all the newbies!!! :) Hope this helps!!!

Stephanie

3. Thanks for bumping it Stephanie. As a newbie, it is helpful.

Helpful

I have never known before how to upload, thank you

Thank you!

I was wondering how to do that, thank you for posting this. When I finally get some layouts done I will have to post them. Thanks again from another newbie! :o)

Question

I have a few I would like to upload. They are from scrapkits that I didnt buy from here. Am I allowed to upload them even if I didnt buy the kits from this website. I have bought some kits from here I just havent scrapped with them yet.

Quote Originally Posted by couponclipper View Post
    I have a few I would like to upload. They are from scrapkits that I didnt buy from here. Am I allowed to upload them even if I didnt buy the kits from this website. I have bought some kits from here I just havent scrapped with them yet.
    Yup! You just can't post a direct link to any other websites/products.

Quote Originally Posted by couponclipper View Post
    I copied and pasted what is below in red, it is stated just above the layouts that are in the Gallery. No linking anywhere in you description or elsewhere where credits are given, not sites either. You may use other products but basically when using papers, elements, etc from other sites, name the kit and designer only

Here you'll find inspiration and ideas from our member creations using our products primarily! When posting a layout that includes elements from other products, we respectfully request that you not add links to other sites in your credits.

Hope this helps you
    Elaine My Blog
    \

Thank you Ladies for such quick replies.

how do i resize my LO for web/posting

I was able to upload my first LO..looks ok but i heard i have to make it "web ready". I followed a tutorial on another site but it didn't work..it was for a higher version of PSE.
    I use PSE 3 , when i was done my LO i merged all file & saved it as a jpg (i also saved my PSD files). My specification for my jpeg is 8.95 MB 3600 pixel x3600 , 300 resolution-I am not sure what i am doing here -I am hoping to find a tutorial for getting layouts ready for post (with step by step as i am very new)! Any direction would be very much appreciated.
    thank you
    Natacha