shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: Here's what they said...

1. Here's what they said...

Sign up for a goDigital Class! Hundreds upon hundreds have taken our classes in Photoshop CS2/3/4, Illustrator CS2/3/4, Photoshop Elements and Photography. Some classes offer different levels including beginner, intermediate and advance.

There is still time to enroll for August classes, and Photoshop Elements classes are 30% off now!

If you're still on the fence about enrolling, just take a look at what some of our former students had to say:

"I really loved the classes and always eagerly looked forward to the next one! So much to learn and Andrea sets out the lessons in easy to understand format with plenty of examples and online support. The homework is a great practical way to put what you've learned into use. I've signed up for the next class and am planning on taking them all." - Lone M., PS CS2/3/4 Intermediate

"I have so enjoyed these classes. Definitely worth every cent of the cost. I knew NOTHING about Illustrator when I started and have learned so much. I particularly like that Andrea is so quick to reply to any questions to help us understand the subject at hand even better." -Marge L., Illustrator CS2/3/4 Beginner

"Photoshop Elements Intermediate is a wonderful class. It has helped me to learn some techniques that can take my scrapbook layouts beyond basics. I am now able to add things to my layouts that bring out the WOW! Having this knowledge would be a benefit to any scrapper." -Elaine V., PS Elements Intermediate
    Last edited by HollyS; 07-25-2009 at 07:43 AM.
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

2. Adobe Classes here

Andrea is a wonderful and supportive teacher. Her tutorials are easy to understand and it wasn't overwhelming for me being a beginner with the Adobe products. (I was a novice PSP'er before, and had received the CS2 suite for a gift).
    I decided to make the commitment to learn the programs. (Ok, I procrastinated a while first). But felt I had to since I received this gift.

These are very powerful programs and the learning curve can be intimidating starting out.
    But the way the classes/tutorials are structured --you learn a solid foundation from which each of the following weeks' tutorials progress from.

Confession: I let too much time lapse after the classes ended, and have to admit that I reverted back to PSP for a while. Now, I'm going through the tuts again and it's all coming together :) Sorry, Andrea I digressed :\

I would highly recommend these classes to everyone..from beginner to all levels of knowledge. You always learn something...be it a shortcut or another way to accomplish something.

Hoping for CS4 for Christmas!! (and I still love PSP) What oh what will you do with me? PSP is a GREAT program too.

edited to add - my avatar was done with Illustrator.
    Last edited by digitals; 07-25-2009 at 08:32 AM. Reason: cuz I edit

I've loved all the helpful and new information I've learned from Andrea's Intermediate and Advanced Photoshop classes. Hope I can eventually upgrade to PS CS4 to take advantage of the newest features. Love the structure of Andrea's classes and the directed tutorials on accomplishing tasks that we all love to use in scrapping--they're easy to follow, even if you don't have a full understanding of the powerful engine underneath it all (sorta like driving a Lamborghini--lots of power there, but it will just get you from Point A to Point B, too!).
    Andrea is also super supportive and helpful when you don't understand something. I really recommend her classes. Next up: Illustrator!

4. Thanks ladies for sharing some more feedback :)
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

5. What a great thread for feedback!

That is awesome!
    I am waiting 'til life settles down to sign up for the Illustrator Class.
    I really am excited about learning how to use it

I sooo want to take the Photograpy Classes. But, I too have to wait for now.